Bees are some of the most important creatures we share this planet with.
You must have been Aware about Amazing Facts about this Creature right? This Creature has many Species and believe me all bees are beautiful thing to Study.
In fact, these buzzing beauties are responsible for almost one out of every three bites of food we eat. With that in mind,it’s important to teach future generations the importance of protecting our friends, the bees.
Ride with me Intellects and Let’s Access some Mind blowing Facts about this Outstanding Creature.
As Usual, Go Get some Pop corn and Juice or sachet water.
- 1. When A Bee Stings You , yes i mean you, It looses it’s Stinger which Cause it to die.
- When the bee stings, it can’t pull the stinger back out. It leaves behind not only the stinger but also part of its digestive tract, plus muscles and nerves. This massive abdominal rupture is what kills the bee. If you feel like killing Hundred of bees at a time, my friend just allow them all to sting, boom!! they are gone .
- 2. Bees have 5 eyes, 4 wings and 6 legs.
Bees, like many insects, see from approximately 300 to 650 nm. That means they can’t see the color red, but they can see in the ultraviolet spectrum (which humans cannot). Bees can also easily distinguish between dark and light – making them very good at seeing edges.
- 3. A honeybee colony is like a tree
A Colony can hive about 50/000 Honeybees. The vast majority are workers, a few hundred in the summer are male drones, and there is one fertile queen bee who is their mother.Each honeybee is a component part of a highly structured system that entomologists call a superorganism.
- 4. BEE GEES
- Honeybees have a dance move called the ‘waggle dance’. It’s not actually a dance move at all, rather a clever way of communicating between themselves to tell their nestmates where to go to find the best source of food. The Queen bee Also makes this Waggle Dance to attract Male bees (drones) for mating.
Bees mate in the Air tho.
It took the researchers at Sussex University two years to decode the waggle dance
- 5.Queen Bees Only Have Sex Once in their Lifetime.
Her lifespan typically depends on how many males she mates with. A queen mates only once in her life and stores the sperm she collects in a special organ (Spermatachae) which she draws from to lay eggs for the rest of her life. Queens mate in the air with as many drones as possible.
- 6. A DINNER FOR QUEENS
If the queen bee dies in a honeybee hive the workers can create a new queen bee. They do this by selecting a young larva and by feeding it special food called ‘royal jelly’ the larva will develop into a fertile queen.
Immediately The Larva Develops, It makes this waggle dance in other To mate and dies after mating again(●__●).This Cycle continues.
- 7. Reproduction in Bees is quite Amazing.
Unfertilized eggs are produced by queens for the production of males (drones). It takes 21 days for an egg to develop into an adult bee. The number of eggs laid by bees depends on the species. Honey bee queens lay many eggs – between 2,000 and 3,000 eggs per day whilst she is establishing her colony.
- 8. Honey bees are great flyers.
- They fly at a speed of around 25km per hour and beat their wings 200 times per second
A honey bee can fly for up to six miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour, hence it would have to fly around 90,000 miles -three times around the globe – to make one pound of honey.
To produce a kilogram of honey, bees fly the equivalent of three times around the world in air miles
- 9. Do you think the Worker bees are male ?? Oh no they are Female.
The worker bees are female, but they do not breed(reproduce), they only work for the drones and the Queen bee. The queen bee is female and creates all the babies for the hive The drone bees are male and do not have a sting the females one are the one that Stings🙃. Hun fear any female Creatures oo 🤌😬.
- 10. Survival of the Queens
Earlier if you could recall, we said a colony of bees can hive up to 50,000 bees.
Now do you know out of all the population in the Hive, a colony can only have One Queen bee.
It’s rare for a Queen bee to produce many Queen bees majority of it reproduced are workers and drones.
Now if Two or more Queen bees are hatched, Competition begins between all and only the Strongest Queen bees survives and rules. They attack one another and only one Lives. What a Relative World we live in 🌐💨.
- 11. If you have Ever Visit an Apiary you will have an Idea of how Noisy bees are.
The reason bees are so noisy is because they beat their wings in about 200 times per second and 11,400 times per minute. That is Incredible
- 12. Their is a myth that proclaims that bees doesn’t stings at night
- hun lmaao, Bees are Temperature sensitive and Overprotective and they sting at any time. they remain calm at night and they are sensitive to light. If you wanna go to an Apiary, It’s Advisable to go at night and without touch 🔦, and if you Mistakenly Break their Colony at night, my friend it is what it is.
- 13. Bees are amazing insects and the honey they make is a unique human food.
- Actually honey is the only food made by an Insect that humans eat. No Insect Makes Human food or else you wanna Consume the Insect Directly. It is also interesting that honey found in the Egyptian pyramids was over 3,000 years old yet was still edible. Original Honey Never get spoilt believe me. Not regarding to all those Fabricated one ooo
- 14. Eating honey makes you smarter!
- It has an antioxidant that improves brain functions, The secret to honey’s brain boosting potential is in an antioxidant called pinocembrin. Pinocembrin is an antioxidant flavonoid that improves brain function. Researchers have found that pinocembrin has many neuroprotective effects. This means that it has properties that protect brain and nerve cells from damage.You want an Healthy brain?? Then Here is a Solution for you
Bees Magical Life is so so Fascinating Guys, Bees diligent work ethic is something beautiful to see and read about📚.
Guys ,Our treasure lies in the beehive of our knowledge. We are perpetually on the way thither, being by nature winged insects and honey gatherers of the mind.Be an Explorer and more of a reader, you will get to unravel more of this Life Mystery and History.Handle a Book📙 like a Bee does the Flower 🌺, Tap from it’s Content and Never cause a damage to it. Also, Words are like bees – some create honey and others leave a sting-Unknown.
Be Cautious which Effect of one the Species of bees your words will Replicate 🤓.We Hope you have learnt Something New.